Sport Ident Air+ punching system will be used. Competitors can use their own SI Air+ card. For competitors without their own SI Air+ card, it will be possible to borrow one without any charge.
- 1 minute start interval (individual start)
- 2 qualification heats in both M class and W class
- starting order will be based on the Sprint World Ranking (for competitors without any Sprint World Ranking points random drawing will be applied)
- 1 minute starting interval (individual start)
- 2 finals (“A” and “B”) in M class and W class as well
- starting order – based on the qualification results
Middle Distance Competition:
- 2 minutes starting interval (individual start), based on the World Ranking (for competitors without any World Ranking points random drawing will be applied)
Sprint Relay Competition:
- three separate races: MM class, WW class and mixed MW class (it is allowed to participate in one class only)
- mass start in each class
- two athletes in one team. Each athlete runs twice.